SULTRAKINI.COM: Indonesian President Joko Widodo again made a working visit to Kendari City, Southeast Sulawesi Province, Wednesday (26 June 2021). Previously, Jokowi went to Kendari on Thursday, October 22, 2020, to inaugurate the Kendari Bay Bridge.
Ahead of the president’s arrival, the weather in Kendari City from morning to afternoon is cloudy. Even though since yesterday and last night, it has been raining. Anticipating rain on the day the president arrives, the National Chamber of Commerce and Industry Committee has prepared 10 handlers, who are in this area.
A total of 10 rain handlers will work to guard various presidential agendas, so that the rain does not interfere.
“The rain handler comes from Kendari and is confirmed to be sacred,” said La Ode Rahmat Apiti, Coordinator of the National Kadin National Conference Media Center.
The following is a schedule of the president’s activities while in this area.
- At 10.45 WITA. The President of the Republic of Indonesia arrived at Halu Oleo Kendari Airport by using a presidential plane.
- At 11.00 WITA. The President heads to the Wanggu River Retention Pool (Flood Control System) project site in Lepolepo, Kendari.
- At 11.30 WITA. The President and his entourage went to the Southeast Sulawesi Governor’s Office to review the implementation of mass vaccination against SMEs in Kendari City, followed by briefings on the Forkopimda of the Province of Southeast Sulawesi and the Forkopimda of districts/cities throughout Southeast Sulawesi.
- At 13.15 WITA. The group headed to RM Surya.
- At 15.15 WITA. The group arrived at Hotel Claro.
- At 15.30 WITA. The opening of the VIII National Conference of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry at the Al-Alam Kendari Mosque Court, with a series of events:
- The President of the Republic of Indonesia arrives at the venue (t.b.c.)
- Welcoming Dance
- Singing Indonesia Raya
- Kadin’s Hymns and Mars
- Moment of silence
- Video Shows about Kadin
- Message from the Chairman of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Message from the President of the Republic of Indonesia followed by the official opening of the National Conference VIII Kadin
- Pray Together
- The President of the Republic of Indonesia left the venue
7. At 18.00 WITA. The President and his entourage left Kendari to return to Jakarta.
That is the important agenda of the President of the Republic of Indonesia while in Kendari for this visit.
Report: Shen Keanu